Make smart, God-honoring decisions
about the space you use in ministry
Ready to build or renovate? Before you do, let’s work together to understand the big picture. Well-meaning, dedicated teams can be so eager to solve today’s challenge that they undermine the story you’re trying to tell or miss an option that will work better over the long haul. No building can do the work of ministry, but a thoughtful process and disciplined design can prepare you to be more effective.
A well-articulated purpose simplifies
decision-making and builds unity.
- Put the why, what and how of your organization into words
- Seek counsel without surrendering leadership
- Identify spaces and features that should be part of the solution
- Lay out a flexible strategy for growth
Great design is the product
of discipline – not dollars.
- Benefit from wisdom gained through years of experience
- Explore options early and minimize second guessing
- See what’s possible through images and digital models.
- Be good stewards of time and resources
Walking a project through construction
isn’t your day job – it’s ours.
- Choose a project delivery method that matches your priorities and values
- Work closely with construction professionals to avoid expensive mid-course corrections
- Monitor construction progress and expenses