Make smart, God-honoring decisions about the space you use in ministry
Ready to build or renovate? Before you do, let’s work together to understand the big picture. Even well-meaning, dedicated teams can be so eager to solve today’s challenge that they undermine the story you’re trying to tell or miss an option that will work better over the long haul. No building can do the work of ministry, but a thoughtful process and disciplined design can prepare you to be more effective.
A well-articulated purpose simplifies decision-making and builds unity around a challenging project.
Good City can help you understand space requirements, and account for the motives and vision that drive your work.
- Put the why, what and how of your organization into words
- Seek counsel without surrendering leadership responsibility
- Catalog the spaces and features that should be part of the solution
- Map out a flexible strategy for growth
Great design is the product of discipline. Not dollars.
Good City will lead a team of architects, interior designers and engineers, committed to your ministry’s values and success, to help you make smart choices.
- Benefit from wisdom gained through years of experience
- Explore multiple options early and minimize second guessing
- See what’s possible through digital models and inspiring images.
- Be good stewards of time and resources
Walking a project through construction isn’t your day job – it’s ours.
Good City will shepherd your project through the complex world of codes and construction.
- Choose a project delivery method that matches your priorities and values
- Work closely with construction professionals to avoid expensive mid-course corrections
- Monitor construction progress and expenses
Need to get ideas on the table quickly?
Want to engage your people in the work ahead?
Accomplish both. From DayONE.